Super easy recipe and so versatile you will want it for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Chia Pudding Recipe Ingredients
Here’s what you’ll need to make this chia pudding recipe:
- Chia seeds- 4 Tablespoons
- Coconut milk or Almond Milk- 1 Cup
- Maple syrup or Honey- 2 teaspoons
- Salt or Sea Salt
- Strawberries or other fruit topping
- Cinnamon Powder – For warm depth of flavor.
- Maple syrup or Honey to taste
The ratio of Chia and preferred milk depends on your snack size. For every ¼ cup of milk it works best with 1 Tablespoon of Chia Seeds. The ratio is very important, if the consistency is liquidy you need to add more chia seeds.
How to Make Chia Pudding
Serving Size: 2 Snack Size
Prep: 5 Minutes
Simple and fast and delicious recipe! Here’s how it goes:
- First, combine all wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Add Chia Seeds, Mix! Be quick after adding the seeds. Vigorously mix to combine the ingredients.
- Then, chill. Pop the pudding in the fridge for a few hours.
- After an hour or two , Stir. This step is crucial for breaking up any seed clumps within the pudding. If the chia seeds stay bunched together, they won’t absorb the liquid in the jar, making for a lumpy, crunchy chia seed pudding.
- Chill again. After stirring, cover the jar, and refrigerate overnight.
- Add toppings of choice.
By morning, your chia seed pudding will be ready to eat!