Super King Markets gladly redeems valid coupons that meet our requirements. The store manager has the sole discretion to accept, decline, or limit the number of coupons or items used or purchased during a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
Super King accepts all valid Manufacturers' coupons, for the purchase specified therein, with the following qualifications and exclusions.
- Only accept the coupon for merchandise that Super King sells.
- Coupon must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Maximum two (2) coupons per identical items per customer.
- Limit “ONE” manufacturer coupon per eligible item purchased.
- Limit “ONE” store coupon per eligible item purchased.
- Coupon may not exceed the price of the item.
- Coupon must have an expiration date and be redeemed prior to expiration. An expired coupon will not be accepted.
- Items must be purchased in the sizes and/or quantities specified on the coupon.
- Any coupon over $5 needs Super King management approval
- Limit on a total number of coupons for “FREE” items in any one transaction is one. The customer is responsible for taxes, CRV, and other deposits.
Internet Printed Coupons:
- We accept internet printed coupons. The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all Internet printed coupons.
- We will not accept "free product" internet printed manufacturer coupons.
- Use manufacturer-issued internet coupons that are legible with a valid remit address and a barcode that scans. Internet coupons that have been identified as counterfeit do not scan in our system and will not be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any coupon for “free” product, “buy one get one free” offers and those with a high value in relation to the item’s price.
- Coupon use is subject to availability. No rain checks or substitutions are given for out-of-stock manufacturer coupon items. You are welcome to use coupons on items that we carry in our stores, but we do not give rain checks for an item unless it is pictured in our weekly ad. A manufacturer coupon CAN be used for an item for which you have requested a rain check.
Print-at-home Internet coupons
- Must be legible
- Must have “Manufacturer Coupon” printed on them
- Must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer
- Must have a valid expiration date
- Must have a scannable barcode
- Buy one, get one free (BOGO) coupons with a specified price
- Are acceptable in black and white or color
- May not be duplicated
- Super King markets may still refuse Internet coupons if they do not scan. If this becomes a problem, try printing your coupons in normal or best quality, instead of a draft.
Super King does not accept the following coupons:
- Super King does not accept other store’s coupon.
- Coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item.
- Photocopy of a coupon is NOT accepted.
- Coupon cannot be applied to a previously purchased item.
- Coupon cannot be redeemed for cash or cash value equivalent.
- Internet coupon that is blurry, out of proportion, or does not scan will NOT be accepted.
- Internet coupon with a value of over $5.00.
All coupon redemption is subject to the policy in effect at the time of redemption.
Super King Markets reserves the right to change this policy at any time without prior notice.