Pineapple Lemonade Ice Pops
In this refreshing summer pineapple pop recipe, sweet lemonade and tropical pineapple combine to create a quintessential summer treat. Experience the nostalgia of childhood lemonade stands and the relaxation of an ocean breeze while you cool off with a healthy homemade pop.
- 1 Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- 1 Lemon
- ½ cup water
- Popsicle Molds + Popsicle Sticks
- Carefully chop the Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple into bite-sized cubes. Place on a sheet and freeze pineapple cubes for 4 hours or overnight.
- Place 1 cup of frozen pineapple, the juice of 1 lemon and ½ cup water into the blender and blend until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the ice pop molds and allow to freeze for 4 hours. Enjoy!
Read More here: https://www.chfusa.com/blog/the-summer-of-pineapple/