Starting to plan your game day appetizer menu? These Slow-cooker Buffalo Ranch Wings are absolutely perfect for Super Bowl or any other game day!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Wings
2 lb. chicken wings
1 c. buffalo wing sauce
1 packet Ranch seasoning
Freshly ground black pepper
Fresh chives, for serving
Ranch dressing, for serving
1. Place chicken wings in a large slow-cooker.
2. In a large bowl, mix together buffalo sauce and ranch seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Pour mixture over chicken wings and stir to coat.
3. Cover and cook on high until cooked through, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
4. Heat broiler. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and pour wings onto them. Broil until crispy, 5 minutes.
5. Garnish with chives and serve with ranch dressing.
Recipe from Delish: