Get the Grill ready! it's getting hot out there! Make Salmon with Vegetables chicken skewers.
- 1 lb. Salmon Filets cut into cubes
- Lemon Zest and Juice
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- ¾ cup fresh basil
- ¾ cup fresh parsley
- ¾ cup fresh thyme
- Yellow Bell Pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, cut into pieces
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 18 Bamboo Skewers cleaned
- Sea Salt to taste
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
Preheat grill to medium - high. In a large resalable bag, add the lemon zest and juice, olive oil, garlic, and herbs. Season the salmon with salt and pepper; add to the bag with herbs and shake gently to coat. Let marinate overnight or at least 1 hour. Place equal portions of peppers, tomatoes, and salmon onto the skewers. Place on grill, turning to cook on all sides until desired.