Looking for some Football themed appetizers for Superbowl Sunday? Try these festive and easy foods that will leave all your party guests wanting more!
Spicy-Sweet Deviled Eggs
1 dozen hard-cooked eggs, peeled
1/2 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons mango chutney
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
Kosher salt to taste
Garnish: sliced fresh chives
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks.
- Mash yolks; stir in mayonnaise, chutney, and red pepper until blended.
- Spoon yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves.
- Sprinkle evenly with desired amount of salt.
- Garnish with chives to look like a football, keep refrigerated and serve
1 box Chocolate Brownie Mix
¼ cup water
½ cup vegetable oil
White Decorating Icing
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F Line a 13 x 9 inch pan with foil.
- Stir in Brownies mix, eggs, oil, water and eggs until it is mixed well.
- Bake 28 – 30 minutes, or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.
- Let cool completely
- Remove brownies from pan by lifting the foil up, then use a football-shaped cookie cutter to cut brownies.
- Pipe decorating icing on to look like football laces
- Serve, and enjoy!