Brie and Chilean Grape Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 12 slices Applewood smoked bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1/2 stick butter, unsalted, soft
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 3/4 pound Brie, sliced
- 1/2 pound Chilean grapes, cut in half
- 1 ounce arugula
- To taste, salt and freshly ground pepper
- Spread butter on one sides of each of the sliced bread.
- Layer the un-buttered sides of 4 of the bread slices with equal amounts of Brie, chopped bacon, grapes and arugula.
- Top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides up.
- Cook sandwiches on a griddle until Brie has melted and the bread is golden brown on each side.
- Slice in half and serve.