Get cozy with a home cooked dinner this Valentine's Day. Since Valentine's day is on a Sunday this year. Avoid the crowds and make exactly what you want! Here are some ideas to help you plan a top-notch dinner!
How to pick your steak:
- Choose well-marbled streaks to maximize flavors and tenderness
- Heat the grill before grilling
- To lock in moisture, bring steak to room-temperature before cooking
- To check meat's firmness, if meat is soft the meat is rare. And depending on how you want the meat cooked, leave meat on grill longer for a well-done texture.
- After meat is cooked let it rest for a few minutes to allow juices to redistribute flavors to steak.
Don't forget the greens:
Or the Seafood:
- Lobster Tails
- Imitation crab meat
And last but not least Sweets for your Sweetie:
- Chocolate covered Strawberries
- Chocolate cake
- Chocolate covered grapes
- Chocolate ice cream
- Red Velvet cream cheesecake
- Ferrero Rocher Chocolates 24 ct.
- Merci Chocolates
Oh my! The Wine:
- Luc Belaire Brut or Rose Sparkling Wine
- Menage a Tros Prosecco
- Korbel Champagne
- Martini & Rossi Rose or Asti
How do you celebrate your Valentine's Day? Share your traditions with us in the comments section below.