The 3 day weekend is the perfect time to relax! Plan ahead by getting your grocery shopping done early.
Meal Planning Tips:
- Know the total number of guest that will be attending your weekend BBQ. Make sure you plan ahead and by buying extra food to accommodate last minute invites.
- Plan for quick and healthy snacks that everyone can enjoy while the main entree is grilling.
- Keep the season in mind plan your menu based on what season it is. It's right before summer so you can include items such as; salads, veggies, fruit and lots of beverages.
- Don't forget the sides, plan at least 3-5 side dishes and don't forget the dessert!
- Prep ahead of time to make sure you don't get stuck in the kitchen. Do all the cutting and marination at least one day early.
Tag your BBQ meal tips on our Social Media channels!