Make your lunchbox meals fun and healthy! Have many options in your fridge for school or work that's easy and simple to put together.
1. Berries: Use them on yogurt, fruit salad, or just as a quick snack. Berries are healthy and packed with many Antioxidants.
2. Hard-Boiled eggs: Boiled eggs are packed with protein and are simple & inexpensive ingredient to add to your lunchbox.
3. Greek Yogurt: Add berries, oats, honey or in your smoothie. There are many different ways and options to eat Greek yogurt. Have fun with it. Add as many ingredients as you'd like. There are many healthy advantages from eating yogurt such as calcium, vitamin D, potassium and many more.
4. Fresh cut Vegetables: Keep many vegetables packed in your fridge. Carrots, broccoli, zucchini or celery. Add peanut butter or ranch as a pairing.
5. Cheese: String cheese and sliced cheese either add to your sandwich or a quick snack. For a healthier snack try cottage cheese and add honey.
Share your lunchbox ideas with us! 🍱